Thursday, October 20, 2005

My First Comment

Oh it is a glorious day indeed. I have received my first comment. I probably should celebrate or something, but I guess I'll just write this post. Yes that would be good.

Thank you for your comment as I'm sure I'll be thankful for all comments, even though I might not say so.

I must add though, this probably isn't the best place to read about my daily life. My daily life is boring and probably not worth chronicling in on a public medium such as this. But if I want to I'm sure I will. I'll write about whatever I want to write about. Even it means I want to write about how I will write about whatever I want to write!

Confusing? Yeah sorry about that, I'm just a bit tired and have a lot of stuff that I should be doing because it will be due very soon. With that said I'll go get some work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

davey... davey... davey. how will you ever get second and third commments if you don't continue sharing all the exciting events in your life? come on now, i'm anxiously awaiting the latest update.