Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

If I but had a sweet heart I probably would not be writing this post at all. Instead I'd probably be showering her with gifts of chocolate and flowers. No diamonds though, don't quite have that income yet.

But alas and alack, I do not have a sweet heart and so cannot celebrate this somewhat commercialized holiday to it's fullest.

Sorry to be a bit down but its a little bit hard when there is a holiday that you'd like to participate in but you don't qualify. In any case, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the most silly thing I've ever heard! Don't you love or care about anyone? Somepeople give their pets a valentine treet. Some of us give something to friends or family... You don't have to be 'in love' to have fun on Valentines Day! It doesn't have to be a card, flowers, candy, diamonds or dinner out. Anything that says I was thinking of you and I care.