Friday, December 23, 2005

I want more Readers!

Yes yes that's right I said it. I want legions of readers dropping by my blog, hanging off my every word. Writing insightful and interesting comments that will inspire me to write even more and better articles.

In any case this outcome is entiriley improbably at this point. I would have to write much more interesting and engaging articles to begin with instead of just some rambling nonsense. And while I do write a little better than that, it isn't much better.

I'm not really sure why I want more readers. Or maybe it's just that I want more comments. Either way it doesn't matter since I don't have either. I suppose it's because I want to make this worthwhile to think that lots of people care about what I write and think. The overwhelming power is part of it too I'm sure being able to control the thoughts of the masses and influence them for good or at the very least encourage them to think.

But again to do any of that I would have to right interesting and thought provoking. I also would need to write it on a regular basis. And in addition to that I would need someone else to pick up my articles and link to them so I could have an influx of traffic to my blog. Otherwise no one, except for a very special and select few who mean much more to me than everyone else, would even know it was here.

So yes I want more readers for both selfish and unselfish reasons. But the truth of the matter is I'm not likely to get many but I'll deal with it for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

david..i'd given up on you writing and now i find that you've posted three times since last i checked online with you. seriously... the randomness. i love it. love you too.