Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Real Live *Christmas* Tree

Well well well, what have we here? I'm posting? No that can't be it doesn't make any sense you're just imagining this.

But since you are imagining it go ahead and imagine some other things. You could imagine me going to Home Depot and getting a nice pine tree for christmas and taking it home in the back of my pickup truck!

Well if you could imagine that, can you imagine me finishing an assignment for CS 2420? Well if you can you can probably imagine me passing it off today 40 points of extra credit? Now that is hard to believe that my Computer Science teacher would offer that much extra credit on a 100 point project. Of course to get that I would have to have completed a Hash table using probing that resized and a Hash table using chaining that resized.

Anyway, I'm sure you can imagine more and much more interesting things so I'll leave it up to you!

1 comment:

Ezra said...

Hhahahaha, I thought I was imagining it, because I almost missed the post when I checked it because I checked so fast!

Glad to see you're updating.